Photo Privilege Guidelines
In an effort to assist you with your request to utilize The Houstonian for a personal photography session, please review the following guidelines:
- All photo sessions are by appointment only, and must be requested through the Hotel's Front Office Manager.
- Photo sessions may not exceed three hours, and are allowed on the exterior grounds and the interior public areas, with the exception of The Bar and restaurants, and any banquet/conference area occupied by an event.
- A day-use hotel guest room may be reserved for wardrobe changes at a rate of $50 plus occupancy tax. Check-in is permitted one hour prior to the start of the photography session and check-out 30 minutes following the conclusion of the shoot. Wardrobe changes in the public restrooms are strictly prohibited.
- The location fee of $150 is waived for brides and grooms holding their wedding ceremony and/or reception at The Houstonian Hotel, and for Houstonian Club Members. The day-use hotel guest room rate is $50 plus occupancy tax applies.
- Cash, credit card or check payment will be accepted at the hotel front desk prior to the beginning of the photography session.
- Photo sessions will be allowed, based on availability, as follows:
- Monday and Tuesdays, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Sundays, after 3 p.m.
- No photography sessions are permitted on Friday or Saturday. All other requests will be determined on a case-by-case basis.
For more information or to schedule a photo session, please contact Mike Driskill, Front Office Manager, at mdriskill@Houstonian.com.