Escape into the City for Meetings
With a backdrop like none other, The Houstonian offers matchless settings for meetings, parties and events. Plan a perfect evening with fire pits, grilled rib eye and Texas whiskeys at the historic Manor House estate, which just celebrated its 30th anniversary and was once the home of George H.W. Bush.
Our new Big Texas, Gulf Coast or Latin American "Culinary Experience” menus offer delectable, authentic food, presented with regional flair for your evening events.
From spacious outdoor venues to 32,000 square-feet of richly-appointed, indoor meeting space. From Grande Ballrooms to intimate Board Rooms. The Houstonian invites you to escape to the most unique property in Houston.
The Houstonian Group Meeting Value Plan Includes:
- Special group sleeping room rate, as low as $169 plus tax
- Exclusive meeting plan discounts available, up to 20% off retail meeting pricing
- Hotel-hosted Opening/Welcome reception
- 15% discount off in-house Audio Visual
- 1 comp per 30 paid room nights
- 20% cumulative attrition on room block
- One complimentary VIP upgrade at the group rate, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout Resort complex
- Complimentary airport transfers for two VIP’s
For details contact The Houstonian’s Group Sales Department at 713-812-6932 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Group booking must arrive by September 9, 2017
- Minimum of 25 rooms per night and full day meeting purchase to qualify
- This promotion is NOT APPLICABLE to previously contracted programs
- The Houstonian GROUP MEETING VALUE PLAN is subject to availability and/or BLACKOUT dates